October 21, 2014, 04:42:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: VA4WDA Forums

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 6152 times)

Offline finnd1

• VA4WDA Member
    • NVJA, DMV Jeepers, JKFreaks
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2014, 08:46:34 am »
Greetings and salutations.  The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

But I digest.  Names Dan, though on the Facebooks you will see me as Finn MacCumhaill. I'm on most of the JK forums, JKOwners, JKFreaks, JK-Forum as finnd1.  As with Mr Will, I was directed here by Brad Boyd after I started a thread on DMVJeepers about cleaning up the fire road on the reddish knob side to get to Flagpole.  My Step father has told me it is no longer passable to normal sedans and that keeps his group from being able to get up there and enjoy the views and toss radio waves around th world. 

Offline IronMan

• I am IRONMAN (lol)
  • Administrator
  • Rusted Old Scrap
    • Middle Peninsula Jeep Association Inc. / KMA Off Road
    • View Profile
    • Kitty Hawk Beach House
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2014, 10:09:12 am »
well that's an intro!! welcome aboard. sure hope to meet you at the Earth Day Trail Clean up. Please check the land use forums to get details.

Kevin J. McDermott
2004 Krewbicon 5.5 RK X-Factor and lots of Armor
ProRock 60s F/R 513s ARB Lockers

Offline BaTTyKoda

• VA4WDA Member
    • MPJAI
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2014, 07:30:12 am »
Please allow me to introduce myself.
I'm a man of wealth and taste...

I lied, not wealthy (I have a Jeep, HELLO!) and I have neither taste nor tact.

My name is Jason, I drive a 2009 (St. Louis) Blue(s) Wrangler.  I hang with the folks at MPJAI and have a blast going out on runs.

Offline IronMan

• I am IRONMAN (lol)
  • Administrator
  • Rusted Old Scrap
    • Middle Peninsula Jeep Association Inc. / KMA Off Road
    • View Profile
    • Kitty Hawk Beach House
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2014, 05:10:19 pm »
so good to see ya'll remember the beach kleen is Oct 4th
Kevin J. McDermott
2004 Krewbicon 5.5 RK X-Factor and lots of Armor